Monday, April 6, 2015

Yesterday's Ride

Easter Sunday I rode the Neuse River Trail from Milburnie Dam up to Falls Lake Dam and then did about 1 hour hike before riding back to Milburnie. Round trip ride was about 55km, average speed about 16kph include some breaks to walk and stretch my legs. By the end, my ass was sore from sitting in the saddle for over 3 hours.

I also got my bike light out, fully charged it and then timed it to see how long it burned; about 7 hours on low level. Should be good enough to get me through any riding at night needed at Uwharrie 18 since there will only be about 9 hours of darkness that night.

This weeks exercise plan

M am - Walk
M pm - Yoga
Tu am - Walk
Tu am - Spin class
W am - Walk
W pm - Lift
Th am - Walk
Th pm - Spin class
Fr am - Walk
Fr pm - Off
Sat - long paddle
Sun - O-Course at Raven Rock State Park


1 comment: